#102 Want Your Bad Romance

 #102 Want Your Bad Romance

 

O U T F I T
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

CATWA HEAD HDPRO Sasa NonBentoEar v1.4
[ INITHIUM ] KUPRA B.O.M. BODY__ V.  03
:ANDORE: - :Mesh Ears: - [L] - Koeh  *Exclusive @ Skin Fair 2021
VELOUR: Priscila Skin Catwa HD PRO - With Eyebrow (Cocoa) *Exclusive @ Skin Fair 2021
ITgirls Queen Body x Kupra (MEL, COCOA & CAFE)
LOTUS. Beauty Eyes 06 (Mesh)
IDTTY FACES - CATWA AIR SIGNS COLLECTION *Exclusive @ Skin Fair 2021
Dotty's Secret - Karma [BLUES] - Lip Gloss Set
.R.Bento. -Canna TAT -Head/Upper/Lower Body BOM  *Exclusive @ Skin Fair 2021
#AURICA Mira Tattoo /WEAR ME/ (unpacked) *Exclusive @ Skin Fair 2021
panDEMONium ink - Sinful Face Tattoo *Exclusive @ Skin Fair 2021
TF: Nipples V1 (F) *Exclusive @ Skin Fair 2021
Eclat - Ari Choker - Gold
: CULT : Juice - Kupra
Vibing -- Galaxy Rings -- Gold -- Left -- Kupra
[POM] Rena Earpods (Gold) @Thirsty Event
REVOUL - Slaysticka Hairbase (add me)
F.Q. Ari Spunky (Black)
BBD - LOTUS Lingerie Pink - I.KUPRA - Bra v2
BBD - LOTUS Lingerie Pink - I.KUPRA - Panties
BERAS - Static Pack Muse

TROPIX // Photo Living Room 02 - Pink [box]

 S C E N E
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
LEMME...Breasts flowerpot // Black LI:3@ EQUAL 10
LEMME...I'm an it girl // RARE LI:9
LEMME...Infinite candles // Pink LI:2
LEMME...It plugs! // Colormix LI:3
LEMME...It shelve // Pink LI:1
LEMME...It table // kiss LI:1
LEMME...My "it" girl jewelry LI:2
LEMME...Neon zen light LI:3
LEMME...Well, that didn't work // Vases LI:3
LEMME...kiss me, kiss me, kiss me LI:5  
 
 
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
 
 
!!VELOUR: Priscila Skin Review!!
 
This Skin was made by Kiria Velour of VELOUR.
 
It comes in 4 tones all compatible with ITgirls bodies. The Skin is made for Catwa,LeLutka, and Genus heads and come with a corresponding shape and eyebrow shaper. Each Tone comes with an eyebrow and no eyebrow version. 
 

I am wearing it with the new CATWA head Sasa and can we say....IN LOVE! My face and body are so smooth and so well toned i feel like a chocolate girl in the sun! It will definitely be one of my looks to come! 
 
SKIN FAIR 2021 NORTH | SKIN FAIR 2021 SOUTH 
 
Thank you so much for sending us the packs to review! and biggg thanks to Catwa.Clip for sending us the head to review!! Both are well worth your lindens!



Comments

Popular Posts